May 6-16, 2014
Opening Tuesday, May 6, 12:00pm
Student Award Ceremony 5:30-7:30pm
USC Fisher Museum of Art, Harris Hall
Regular hours: Monday-Friday 12-5pm
Commencement Day hours: 10am-2pm
The Annual Undergraduate Exhibition showcases outstanding artwork made by USC undergraduate students over the course of the 2013-2014 academic year. The faculty committee welcomes all USC students, regardless of their major, to submit work for the jury process. The exhibition will include work in painting, drawing, ceramics, sculpture, printmaking, photography, video and design. USC Roski has long-advocated an interdisciplinary approach culling from rich studio practice and instruction across these areas. The works of art on display here represent a cross-section of exciting contemporary approaches ranging from traditional representation to conceptually based projects.
- All undergraduate students who made work in a Roski course 2013-2014 may submit up to 5 works of art.
- online application deadline April 23rd
Submission of physical works at the Fisher Museum:
- Wednesday, April 23 (12-4p)
- Thursday, April 24 ((9:30-4p)
- Artists accepted will be emailed after Friday, April 25
- Pick up of works not selected: Monday and Tuesday, April 28-29, 9am-7:30pm, WAH 104
Applicants must attend a 30-minute workshop to review museum standards for preparation, installation, and safety. Without confirmation of attendance, submissions will not be accepted.
- Wednesday, April 2 @ 1:00pm, Fisher Courtyard
- Thursday, April 3 @ 1:00pm, Fisher Courtyard
Collection of work at close of exhibition:
- Friday, May 16 (2-3pm), Fisher Museum
- Monday-Friday, May 19-23 (9:30am-4pm), WAH 104
- Please note the Roski School of Art and Design is not responsible for work not picked up by Friday, May 23 at 4pm.